Your employees have technology needs, such as laptops, Internet, email, office apps, and remote access just to name a few.
Someone has to be responsible for your IT support and needs.
Perhaps you don’t have a dedicated IT person (or can’t afford one), so the responsibility falls on the business owner or maybe the General Manager / Controller. But this person has their own work to do already. Not to mention they’re no IT specialist; they just drew the short straw.
This all-too-common story goes on and on… What to do?
What are your options to solving your IT Support dilemma?
You hear Sally’s nephew is good with computers. Maybe he can stop in a couple days a week in between classes? No… you need someone you can completely rely on.
Perhaps bite the bullet and hire a full-time IT person? But where do you start with this task? You know nothing about vetting an IT person or fair market salary for someone with a Microsoft MCSE vs an A+ certification.
Not to mention, you may not have the budget for a full-time hire anyway—and maybe you don’t even need full-time help.
Our Managed IT Services is the answer to your IT Support problem
By partnering with Spectrum Technology for your IT needs, you receive proactive, expert attention to your systems around the clock and ongoing monthly IT support and service for 100% of your technology.
With Spectrum, there is no more internal management or maintenance of your IT systems.
We will custom tailor a support plan to your specific business needs for all your computers, networks, applications and more—and your IT support is never outsourced.
Our local presence ensures reliable IT management from a team that is readily accessible to your offices. We monitor your network 24×7, so many problems are fixed before you even know about them.
With Spectrum’s Managed IT Service, you receive expert attention to your network and ongoing IT support for all of your technology needs to ensure that you enjoy seamless productivity.
Our strategic solutions focus on minimizing, or even eliminating, the burden of managing, operating and optimizing a company’s IT infrastructure. We even help you navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from desktop to cloud.
Spectrum Managed IT Service gives you:
- Peace of Mind — Backups, security, servers. Let us handle your network while you focus on your business.
- Increased Productivity — 24×7 monitoring allows us to proactively address any network issues, resulting in substantial cost savings and less downtime.
- End User Support — We’re there when you need us, providing the level of attention your business deserves. Unlike others, we actually answer the phone when you call!
- Fixed Investment Plan — For less than the cost of a single new hire, you’ll have access to all of our help desk and engineering teams. An entire team at your disposal.
- Fast, On-Site Response – Reliable, on-site support is provided by experienced technicians in company vehicles.
Already have an IT department? No problem. We play well with others. Let us enhance your team with additional resources and efficiency while saving you money.